I help homebuyers, sellers, and investors BUY, SELL, & INVEST SMART so they can avoid costly mistakes and achieve their goals and dreams.
Prior to launching his real estate career, Daniel served churches as a preaching and teaching minister, earned degrees in theology and in the social sciences, studied contracts in law school, and trained as a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule-31 General Civil and Family Mediator. Daniel leverages these educational and vocational experiences to pursue excellence in real estate and offer the very highest level of service and support to his clients.
To Daniel, offering the highest level of service and support to his clients means being both PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL. Daniel understands that moving into a new home brings to the surface both financial and emotional concerns; a move is about both the money and the memories; it's both a transaction and a transition.
As a result of Daniel's personal and professional approach, his clients tend to remain clients for life, and they connect him with their friends, family, and co-workers. This is why year after year over 90% of Daniel's business is comprised of repeat business and referrals (for which Daniel is deeply grateful). Daniel has sold over $70,000,000 worth of Middle Tennessee real estate, earning him Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Awards from the Greater Nashville Realtors Association.
Here are seven of Daniel's favorite things in his own words:
1. My favorite Nashville restaurant is Chuy's Tex Mex (those Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Enchiladas are dangerous).
2. My favorite Nashville venue is the Schermerhorn Symphony Center (love the Pops Series and the Movie Nights).
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm not busy with real estate is traveling and exploring new places--most recently New York City, Colorado Springs, Asheville, and Scottsdale.
4. My favorite fiction writer is John Grisham. I don't have one favorite Grisham book; I pretty much like everything he's written.
5. My favorite teaching in Scripture is the parable Jesus tells in Luke 15 about the father and his two sons, in which God is shown to be a Father who loves patiently, forgives graciously, welcomes abundantly, and celebrates extravagantly.
6. My favorite sport to watch is football (no offense to basketball, the sport that paid for my college education). My two favorite teams are the Titans and the Cowboys.
7. My favorite "Most Interesting Man in the World" commercial: "He once won the Tour de France, but was disqualified for riding a unicycle."
Awards & Designations
Lic#: Tennessee AB335324
Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Member, Tennessee Association of REALTORS® (TAR)
Member, Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS® (GNAR)
Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained Family Mediator
Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained General Civil Mediator
Studied Contract Law at Nashville School of Law (NSL)