Prompt. Personal. Professional.
I specialize in marketing and negotiating so my clients sell quickly and leave no money on the table. My passion is to provide my clients with prompt, professional, and personalized service that exceeds expectations from start to finish. In addition to real estate expertise, my clients gain from my professional experience in leadership, organizational management, and pastoral care. As a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 trained family and general civil mediator, I seek solutions for my clients in the most difficult of situations. Additionally, I'm able to leverage for my clients a broad educational background that includes contract law, theology, and social work. Please allow me the opportunity to provide you with the exceptional level of service my clients have come to appreciate and expect.
PEOPLE ARE SAYING
• "Daniel Hope is one of those rare people in today's business world. He is honest and caring; anyone who is buying or selling a home will be grateful to have someone like Daniel on their side." Peter Ferguson, Pastor & Founder, Day 7
• "Daniel Hope has always had an ability to point people in the right direction. He's as smart as they come and yet down to earth. You are in excellent hands with this man and he will give you what his name suggests." Richard Harp
• "One of the most genuine men I've ever met. Trust couldn't be placed in better hands." Brad Latimer
COMMITMENT TO PROFESSIONALISM
• Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
• Member, Tennessee Association of REALTORS® (TAR)
• Member, Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS® (GNAR)
• Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained Family Mediator
• Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained General Civil Mediator
• Studied Contract Law at Nashville School of Law (NSL)
• Certified PREP® Relationship Facilitator
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
• I'm a fan of the food in Nashville, including (but not limited to) quesadillas at Chuy's, chicken fried chicken at The Southern, pepperoni and basil pizza at Five Points Pizza, the rib sandwich and boudin balls at Moe's Original BBQ, and apple fritters at Fox's Donut Den.
• I "enjoy" (to use that term loosely) running 5Ks (to offset the calorie intake from consuming the foods above).
• I devoted 18 years to preaching ministry before entering real estate, and I continue to speak in churches as my schedule allows.
THE REST OF THE GANG
• Our family made our home in Nashville in 2010, and we absolutely love living here!
• My wife, Heather, is an optometrist in Nashville and Brentwood.
• Our two children, Haven and Pierce, attend Grassland Elementary, a Williamson County public school.
• Cotton, our barely-10-pound Bichon Frise (french lap dog), is even better than a pink shirt to test how secure I am in my manhood.
Awards & Designations
Lic#: Tennessee AB335324
Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Member, Tennessee Association of REALTORS® (TAR)
Member, Greater Nashville Association of REALTORS® (GNAR)
Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained Family Mediator
Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Trained General Civil Mediator
Studied Contract Law at Nashville School of Law (NSL)
Certified PREP® Relationship Facilitator
3825 Bedford Avenue Suite 102
Nashville, TN 37215
Phone: (615) 263-4800
Fax: (615) 263-4848